Below are our picks for Week 4:
- Ox – Back facing a home crowd, his time to shine!!!!
- Codey Taylor – Solid and facing the Reds…
- Alaalatoa – Against the Sunwolves, sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.
- Patrick Tuipulotu – Been great this whole season.
- Scott Barrett – Weak opposition at home.
- Frizell – He’s starting a usually makes loads of runs etc. so I prefer him to anyone. Be careful of rotation next week though.
- Akira – It anyone needs a Massive game its this guy.
- Samu– Against the Sunwolves, sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.
- TJ – The other decent picks are not playing or starting. TJ played well last week, so there could be more tried this weekend.
- Noah Lolesio – Consistent and against the Sunwolves!!!! Closely followed by Richie as Havilli is being rested this week.
- Sevu Reece – A few runs and he’s on 50 easily so an easy choice.
- Laumape – All he needs is a few runs.
- Marchant -I’m not switching to a Crusaders center as Ennor doesnt start this week.
- Bridge– Starts at 15 this week which should be good for his tally.
- Jordie Barrett – Should be kicking too so easy points.
Vice Captain – Sevu Reece
Captain – Laumape